AFTERNOON TEA - PACKAGE DETAILSYOUR HOTEL DETAILS We are in our fourteenth year of organising Blackpool weekends, so we know what our customers want. Good quality, clean, welcoming hotel accommodation that caters for groups and allows for the fact that everyone comes to Blackpool for a good time, En-suite rooms, fully licenced late bar within easy reach of all the main attractions are a must for any group. Full English breakfast is provided as is our superb nightlife package (see below) with every booking. All our hotels are centrally located hotel with en-suite rooms. Rooms include colour TV, tea/coffee making facilities. All our hotels have late bars and are in the town centre within walking distance of the main nightlife and attractions. Late / own entry keys provided at hotel accommodation. Full English breakfast included
You'll be on the guest list to the best venues in Blackpool. Guest list entry applies to each night of your stay. Venues include Blackpool's best club - Club Domain, Walkabout, Revolution, Popworld and the 80s club Reflex. No paying on the door. You just can't beat our Guest List Entry.
ALSO INCLUDED: AFTERNOON TEA AT THE TOWER BALLROOM
Afternoon Tea includes all-day admission to The Blackpool Tower Ballroom where you can enjoy live music from the Mighty Wurlitzer and watch the dancers on the World’s greatest dance floors, and even join in yourself.
- Visit to The Famous Blackpool Tower Ballroom (you may have seen this on the popular TV show Strictly Come Dancing)
- Afternoon Tea includes Sandwich, Cream Scone with preserve and a choice of Cake from the daily selection served with Tea or Coffee.
- Live music provided by our talented organists
- Dance on the world famous dance floor
- Table reserved for 90 minutes in the designated prime Afternoon Tea area with waiter service
- Choose from timeslots at 12noon, 1pm or 2pm